- Sleeps: 1 to 6
- Levels: 2
- Heating: Electric
- BBQ: Yes
- Private Parking: Yes
- Pet Friendly: Yes*
- Electricity: Included in the tariff
Please see our Information & FAQ page for notes on arrival, facilities, groceries and pets.
Rowan Lodge is one of our well-appointed 2-storey, 2- to 6-berth lodges. It’s decorated to create a cosy feeling that takes you back. Think of Rowan Lodge as a little home from home, but with a lovely picture window giving you panoramic loch and mountain views.
From the veranda you can often catch our resident pine martens coming out to play. They’ve been seen as early as 9 am but usually emerge after about 6 pm.
- 1 cosy double bedroom downstairs (off the kitchen)
- 1 spacious double bedroom upstairs
- 1 spacious open-plan twin bedroom with two beds upstairs, leading to the balcony
- downstairs living room open to dining area
- well-equipped separate kitchen with hob, oven, grill, microwave, toaster and fridge with freezer compartment
- downstairs family bathroom with electric power shower over bath
- bath and hand towels for each guest
- iron and ironing board
- satellite television, DVD player, CD player / radio
|Rowan Lodge Tariff 2016|
|Date / Season||Per Week (GBP)|
|April, May, June, Sept, Oct, Nov||£660.00 | £750.00 for 6 persons|
|Easter, Whit, Christmas||£690.00 | £780.00 for 6 persons|
|July, August||£780.00 | £870.00 for 6 persons|
|New Year||£780.00 | £870.00 for 6 persons|
|All other dates||£570.00 | £660.00 for 6 persons|
Please let us know how many guests are in your party when enquiring. Rowan hosts a maximum of 6 persons plus 1 infant up to 18 months old.