- Sleeps: 1 to 4
- Levels: 1
- Heating: Electric
- BBQ: Yes
- Pet Friendly: Yes*
- Electricity: Included in the Tariff
Please see our Information & FAQ page for notes on arrival, facilities, groceries and pets.
Bramble Lodge is one of our single-storey, 2- to 4-berth lodges. It’s furnished to create a cosy atmosphere that’ll remind you of times past. Bramble Lodge is your home from home, but with the added benefit of loch and mountain views from the large picture window.
The lodge has a sheltered veranda with seating, from which you can take in the view or watch our resident pine martens frolic. They’ve been seen as early as 9 am but usually emerge after about 6 pm.
- 1 double bedroom with wall-mounted hair dryer
- 1 twin bedroom with two beds
- spacious open-plan living area
- well-equipped kitchen with hob, oven, grill, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment
- bathroom with electric shower over bath
- bath and hand towels for each guest
- iron and ironing board
- satellite television, DVD player, CD player / radio
|Bramble Lodge Tariff 2016|
|Date / Season||Per Week (GBP)|
|April, May, June, Sept, Oct||£570.00 | £95.00 per night|
|Easter, Whit, Christmas (subject to availability)||£600.00 | £100.00 per night|
|July, August||£690.00 | £115.00 per night|
|New Year (subject to availability)||£690.00 | £115.00 per night|
|All other dates||£480.00 | £80.00 per night|
Please let us know how many guests are in your party when enquiring. Bramble hosts a maximum of 4 persons plus 1 infant up to 18 months old.