- Sleeps: 2 to 6
- Levels: 2
- Pet Friendly: Yes*
- Heating: Electric
- BBQ: Yes
- Private Parking: Yes
- Electricity: Included in the Tariff
Please see our Information & FAQ page for notes on arrival, facilities, groceries and pets.
Bracken Lodge is one of our well-appointed 2-storey, 2- to 6-berth lodges. It’s furnished to create a warm atmosphere that’ll remind you of times past. We’d like you to think of Bracken Lodge as your family home from home, but with the added benefit of loch and mountain views from the French doors leading to your veranda.
From the veranda you can also often catch our resident pine martens frolic. They’ve been seen as early as 9 am but usually emerge after about 6 pm.
- 1 cosy double bedroom downstairs (off the kitchen)
- 1 spacious double bedroom upstairs
- 1 spacious open-plan twin bedroom with two beds upstairs, leading to the balcony
- downstairs living room open to dining area
- well-equipped separate kitchen with hob, oven, grill, microwave, toaster and fridge with freezer compartment
- downstairs family bathroom with electric power shower over bath
- bath and hand towels for each guest
- iron and ironing board
- satellite television, DVD player, CD player / radio
|Bracken Lodge Tariff 2016|
|Date / Season||Per Week (GBP)|
|April, May, June, Sept, Oct, Nov||£660.00 | £750.00 for 6 persons|
|Easter, Whit, Christmas||£690.00 | £780.00 for 6 persons|
|July, August||£780.00 | £870.00 for 6 persons|
|New Year||£780.00 | £870.00 for 6 persons|
|All other dates||£570.00 | £660.00 for 6 persons|
Please let us know how many guests are in your party when enquiring. Bracken hosts a maximum of 6 persons plus 1 infant up to 18 months old.